Kenwood KRA-27M UHF whip antenna 440-490 MHz - Same as supplied w/ UHF radios (exception TK-3230)
FLEXIBLE REPLACEMENT WHIP ANTENNA - An upgrade to the KRA-17, Kenwood's KRA-27M UHF Whip Antenna radiates equal power in all directions from your two-way radio for smooth signals. Its flexible rod keeps the inside wiring intact, allowing it to move freely
AUTHENTIC OEM ACCESSORY - This Original Kenwood-manufactured antenna is compatible with NX-P1302AU, NX-P1300AU, NX-P1300NU, TK-3101, TK-3100, 3170, TK-3173, TK-3160, TK-3140, TK-3200, TK-2180, TK-390, TK-380, TK-370G, TK-373G, TK-372G, TK-385, and more
SEAMLESS TWO-WAY RADIO COMMUNICATION - With a frequency range of 440-490 MHz, KRA-27M antenna gives wide coverage and clarity of signals for long-distance data transmission, and ensures clear voice quality by minimizing extra noise, and channel collisions
STURDY AND LIGHTWEIGHT - This 5.8” long equipment comes with a standard SMA Female connector to handle high-frequency operations. The rubber and metal water-resistant material prevents roof damage and sustains rough environment, ensuring longer usability
- NnarintipVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoJust as described
It has worked perfectly so far and I expect it will function perfectly for my needsWas this helpful?
- NGnichole g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoIt is what I expected
I will be recommending these to my coworkers as a backup when the ones at work or unavailable or the wait is too long.Was this helpful?
- FPFERDINAND P. B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agogreat response
work really good and it was a great price. Definitely going to buy again from this Seller!Was this helpful?
- JMJoe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoStunning
I have ordered it first time, but it was quick and polite experience. thank you.Was this helpful?
- WJWilliam J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoAwesome
If one goes over the boards twice and slowly, it catches almost everything made of steel... like old nailsWas this helpful?