Retail Security Lock and Detacher Key, Red.
Retail Security Locks
Does your store exhibit merchandise on sweep display hooks?
The Retail Security Anti-Theft Lock is the perfect solution to protect open display merchandise in any retail store. This lock can be used in combination with any open anti sweep hook in order to protect the merchandise or as an inventory management tool.
Search through our catalog and identify the best combination that meets your needs. This listing includes several models that vary in quantities, stop locks by themselves or locks with a detacher key. Make sure to choose the correct configuration for you!
Ideal applications: cellular phone accessories, cases, some electronics, products on blister packaging, jewelry and merchandise in general.
- Locks per pack: varies according to its configuration.
- Detachers per pack: varies according to its configuration.
- Recommended max. Hook diameter: 6 mm / 0.24 inch
- Material: High Quality ABS Plastic.
- Condition: brand new product
- Fits most standard stem hooks / anti sweep hooks
- Color: Red.
- Color customization available for orders of more than 10,000 pcs. Please contact us for additional information.
- All our products are tested at a unique Quality Control (QC) program that matches the material formulation. Our customers can be sure to get the same high quality product all the time.
HOW TO USE?
For full restriction of merchandise:
- The stop lock opens with the detacher key (see picture).
- Once opened, the store attendant should mount it around the hook in order to restrict the free access to the merchandise.
- When the customer finds the correct product, they should immediately call a store attendant.
- The store attendant will open the lock and give access to the merchandise. The customer then will take the desired product and pay at the cashier.
- At this point, the sales attendant can re-apply the lock to the hook.
As an inventory management tool (partial restriction of merchandise).
- Follow the same steps as before but apply the stop lock leaving 1 or 2 items before the lock and the rest of the merchandise behind the lock. By following this indications, the customer will have access to a reduced number of items instead of the whole inventory, reducing the risk of theft and managing properly the inventory replenishment..