8.2 Mhz Deactivator for RF Labels, Universal.SNA-424000
Vendor: Bullseye Protection
8.2 Mhz Deactivator
The 8.2 Mhz Deactivator is used to deactivate the adhesive RF labels at the point of sale. It has the electronics built into the counter top pad. The installation consists of placing the deactivator on the counter and plugging into a standard outlet. A low power transceiver detects a label when it enters the detection area. Once the deactivation signal is sent out, it deactivates the label.
• Technology: RF
• Self-adjusting electronics.
• Easy to install and maintain.
• Frequency: 8.2Mhz
• Color: Black
• Power Input: 12VAC 200mA
• Deactivation Distance: 8" aprox
• Deactivation Pad Dim: 7/8" (2.22cm) x 9 5/8" (24.45cm) x 9 5/8" (24.45cm)
• Weight: 3 lbs. (1.36kg) with Power Supply